I will take a break from recounting school woes now and talk about something I enjoy almost more than anything else in life: dance. In fact, as you may have noticed dance is the theme of many of the updates this week. I might as well also fess up that I am very partial to dance – as both art and education – and I have every intention of promoting dance and boys in dance on this site. More
Thursday, January 28, 2010
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- I'm on sabbatical already (and why)
- Jack London Park: What it means to close it
- What does it mean to have no life?
- Wrapping it up: Overview and self-evaluation
- The question of discipline
- Other curricular and extracurricular activities
- Failing Math
- Teaching what I don't know: Physics
- On the reading list: The Prince and the Pauper
- Lesson Nine: Some Poetry
Learning Society Art Education Culture schools Solutions Teachers Racism Family Happiness Teaching Wisdom Technology Behavior Play Friendship Bullying
In the Arts